I'm on a posting kick, aren't I! And yes, that time stamp is correct. Gib chides me for not sleeping at this hour, but when you only have a few hours of the day to yourself, the quiet found in the middle of the night can be irresistible.
My friend Michelle has always had an eye for, and passion for, photography. Recently, she has started apprenticing under another photographer friend of ours, which didn't surprise anyone, given her creative track record. This lady envisions and creates incredible artistic projects, somehow finding the time to do so addition to raising two kids under two. She sews, she paints, she designs, she sings, she cooks… and the list goes on.
Last weekend, the Park boys and I headed to her casa for a photo shoot of the brothers. She was ready with kid-friendly props, and I'm pretty sure Levi had such a great time that he didn't even realize it was a photo shoot. That, my friends, is impressive. Here are just a few of the images from our shoot. Thanks so much, Michelle!






1 comment:
SO cute!
Post a Comment