Friday, March 4, 2011

A more professional debut

I have super talented friends. I think my own abilities in life increase simply because of my association with these friends. Ok, that might be wishful thinking. But, truth be told, I never cease to be amazed and impressed by what they can do!

Taylor (or TayTay or Tay4185) is one such friend:

(As an aside, GP vetoed the idea of leg warmers, so yes, he is sporting some infant tube socks!)

I'm trying to think of something she can't do and so far am unsuccessful. Need photography? Or wedding invites? Or save the dates? Or a graphic design product of any kind? Or a hot meal (request the tacos)? Or some encouragement? Or a delectable punch beverage for your next shower? Taylor's your gal. She can do all of the above and do 'em well.

The most recent way I've been blessed by this lady is the delivery of a certain DVD filled with pictures of a certain newborn.

These pictures were taken when Levi was almost at the two-week mark, in the middle of Snowmageddon 2011, when I contacted Taylor last minute and said something like, "Um... I need some pictures... what's your schedule like?" And she was so gracious to work us right in, because she's fabulous like that. These are a few of our favorites.

Check out Taylor's blog at http://taylorjilldesigns.com to see a sampling of the ways she can brighten your life! Thank you, Taylor!



4 comments:

Randy and Rebecca said...

Sweet little Levi. Love the pics!

LeachLOVE said...

Love them! Deisy's doing ours this week I think. You have SUCH a handsome little man!

Abi Spencer said...

He is precious! I just love beautiful pictures of babies. Sweet Levi is no exception! Love you friend...

LindseyLee said...

precious photos! I think the last is my favy :)