Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"Happy"

Happy birthday, Levi Blaze! It's only fitting that in the last month, your favorite song, which you request to be sung multiple times daily, is "happy." Or, as it's more widely known, Happy Birthday. 

We sing the song to all of our friends and sometimes to our friends' dogs and guitars. But today, sweet boy, we sing it to YOU!

TWO! Twenty-four months! How has this day already arrived? You mean, it wasn't just yesterday that you looked like this?



I rejoice in the active, adventurous, zesty, vivacious, energetic, thoughtful, perceptive, observant, sweet, smart, wild-at-heart little boy you have become in those two years, and I know that what lies ahead will be even more fun and poignant.

You are my treasure, you have been created and set apart by God for great purpose, and nothing melts my heart like your smile. We celebrate you today and give great thanks that you are our son!

Some of my favorite recent pics… please forgive the blur. Most are from my phone which can't keep up with Levi-speed!




I came home and walked into this - my precious little wonder holding flowers for me… just because. :)


My boys


Loving mama's boots


1 comment:

Leigh said...

Happy Belated Birthday Levi!!! Uncle JJ and I celebrated you last Tuesday on our cruise- we thought of you as we took off on an island adventure safari and got to see monkeys, turtles, and peacocks up close. We can't wait to show you our animal pictures! Love you kiddo. Aunt Leigh