Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wherein we discuss our generous gene pool...

I know we've talked about how great our parents are, and they are definitely generous. So, it shouldn't surprise us at all that our siblings didn't fall far from the giving tree. And it doesn't surprise us, actually... it's just not something we acknowledge nearly enough!
In the past few weeks, Leigh, Kim and Brian have each overwhelmed us with their generosity. And, I would be remiss if I didn't include my future brother-in-law, J.J., in there with them. They have given sacrificially to help us get to Thailand, to the point that our jaws dropped when we received their letters in the mail. And thanks to a certain brother Park, I now have a car!
To the four of you, we say thank you. God has used you to radically change our lives over the past two months. We truly couldn't ask for better siblings. We love you!

No comments: