It's only June, but it already feels like the middle of July. While this means that I feel like taking a shower four times per day, it also means that it's perfect swimming weather! Levi broke in his new swimming trunks on Sunday, and while he was a little uncertain at first, I think it's safe to say that he loves being in the water. He looks so cute in his swimming trunks, hat and sunglasses that I'm tempted to find a pool for him every day of the week!
Hat? Check. Shades? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Swim diaper? Check. Adorable outfit? CHECK.

Easing his way into the water with daddy:

As we were infringing upon nap time, paci had to be utilized:

Made in the shade... CL was kind enough to share her floating throne:

Can't wait for our next swim date!
1 comment:
So adorable! I can't wait to take Liam swimming next summer...he'll be almost one then which is so crazy to think about. Love you friend! Looks like you have a little fishy on your hands. :)
Post a Comment