So...Levi and I were chatting over a bottle of milk the other day, and we realized that Mommy needs a post about her. Here we go!
Lauren,
You are amazing in so many ways! Here are a few of them.
As a wife, you are my forever girl! We have grown so much in the nine years since you "caught my eye" with your sassy hair, beautiful eyes and heart for Jesus! We were just two crazy in love kids back then, but God has truly made us one - in passions, dreams and hearts. You are and always will be the only one for me!
As a mommy, you are an overcomer. This parenting thing has been so much more difficult...and so much more rewarding, than we could have ever imagined. The things that you have overcome for our son astound me...and they just make me love and adore you even more! It has been so fun to see you blossom as a mom. I love looking at Levi and seeing your spiritedness in him! You are such a great mommy and I can't wait to have thirteen (or fourteen) little ones just like Levi Blaze with you!
As a disciple of Jesus, you have blown me away! You have really challenged me to push the boundaries of my faith, and not just with encouragement, but by your life. You have pursued Jesus with all of your heart and you really know how to worship and love Him. I have no idea where God is leading us, but I know that it will be one wild ride, and there is no one that I would rather ride with than you! You are mightier than you know!
In conclusion, I am a better man because you love me. Levi is a better man because you love him. We love you to the moon...and back.
Your Boys,
Gib and Levi
1 comment:
Now THAT was one great post!!!!! Thanks for letting us share your thoughts Gibster!
Post a Comment