Since Levi was born, we've been fortunate to have a steady flow of family come and visit us! First up were Grammy and Grandy:


Then, Grandma and Grandpa drove in from Colorado:
Then, Grandy and Grammy returned with... AUNT LEIGH! My sister and I lived within an hour of each other for 24 years, until North Carolina wooed her away. It was wonderful to have her here for the weekend! Levi definitely loves his aunt.

Grammy has continued to stay through this week, helping to soothe a fussy baby at times, cooking delicious meals, organizing and just being a saint in general.
Once Aunt Kim and Uncle Brian come in for a visit (come on, nicer weather!), they'll complete the family circle.
Thank you for coming, family! You've allowed us to do a little more of this:

3 comments:
Oh my goodness! These pictures! They just make me want to do the whole thing over again. I love that last one of Gib and Levi. I think we have lots of pictures like this from Preston...but poor Westynn, it just doesn't happen with the third one. For some reason the older two still thought they needed to be cared for. What's up with that? Enjoy your peace while you can!!
LOVE all the pics! Please note that even though Auntie Leigh looks a little rough in the picture, little Levi is gazing at her with admiration - We are the best of cuddle buddies, and I already can't wait until the next time...
Absolutely ADORE the jammies in this last pic. :) I remember those falling-asleep-as-soon-as-they-pass-out moments...had one last night around 1:45 actually...
Post a Comment