Monday, June 11, 2012

Birthday boy

Summertime is birthday season in our family, and we've celebrated some of my favorite people in the last month!

First up was this guy.


My hottie, an amazing husband with more patience than I'll ever have, the kindest heart, the funniest sense of humor and the best laugh on earth. This photo was taken on his actual birthday at a volunteer fair, where he took on the bull!

We celebrated that weekend with an early morning playdate with some of our favorite people. I love that as parents, no one was particularly shocked to get an invitation for an 8:30 a.m. gathering! We ate bagels and let the kiddos run around as we celebrated Gib.






Even the newborns were in on the celebration!









Some of the dads had as much fun playing on the playground as their kids, I think!




This picture makes me laugh, and I hope she doesn't mind me posting it. It started nearing naptime for all of the kiddos toward the end!




Singing happy birthday!


I'm so thankful for every year I get with this man, and am looking forward to the adventure of his 31st year!

1 comment:

LeachLOVE said...

Bahaha totally don't mind. Poor Maggie lol.