This fall season has often felt more like a continuation of summer than a changing of seasons. I'm not complaining because it's felt like a nice summer, not like the 100+ temperatures we actually had during the summer season.
Today was a reminder that fall is here! It was rainy, cold and one of those days where I wanted to sit on the couch, drink tea and read a book. Levi's nap time actually afforded me that opportunity for a while, and it was wonderful.
But later, when we ventured out, I was reminded of this picture (sorry, I can't figure out how to rotate it!).
I won't tell you which aunt this is because I love her and I want to continue to be invited to family gatherings. Haha! This just happened to be a cold, blistery day in Chicago, several years ago, during a trip that was so much fun! We gave her a hard time about resembling the Unabomber here.
I thought this picture expressed visually how I felt out in the elements today. I suppose I had better get used to it! It's practically November, after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment