As Levi gets older, his wind-down time before naps has increased. He used to fall asleep almost immediately after lying down. Now, he plays and talks in his crib for a little while before finally crashing. So, it didn't immediately catch my attention when I heard laughter coming from the monitor.
When I reached over to click on the video of our monitor, however, I was not prepared to see THIS:

Yesterday, as he was standing in his pack n' play, I showed him that he could hang on to the side to steady himself. Apparently, that lesson translated a little too well to the crib!
When I went in to see this in person, he was all smiles.

On one hand, I realize that this discovery on his part will revolutionize crib time now. On the other hand, I'm pretty proud of my curious little wonder!
No comments:
Post a Comment