Monday, April 25, 2011

Thailand t-shirt

I have a fundraising option for anyone out there... and I suppose if you can't put a shameless fundraising plug on your own blog, where can you put one?!

As I mentioned earlier, we are so excited to get to go to Thailand this summer! We are currently in the midst of raising funds to help our team get there. One of our team members designed this t-shirt that we are selling for $15/shirt (or any donation over $15). The shirts are really soft, and I think the design is great! For anyone not in Norman, we're happy to mail a shirt to ya. Let us know if you want one! The order deadline is May 16.



2 comments:

Leigh said...

Sign me up for a small =) But just to clarify...that shirt is not ORANGE is it? Looks red from here, but you know how I roll.

TeamPark said...

haha! Nope, it's "heather red."