Saturday, January 22, 2011

Meet the newest member of Team Park!

Well, friends, today has been a momentous day in our lives! "Deuteronomy" Park became a reality around 1 a.m. this morning, weighing in at 8 lbs. even and 21.5 inches long, with his daddy's nose and mama's lips.

Meet Levi Blaze Park:




We couldn't be more thrilled to finally meet this baby! More details to come later, but for now, it's sleep and cuddling for Team Park.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the nose and lips...it's exactly what I thought when I saw the picture on FB! Congrats to you both...LOVE YA!

Mary Morrow said...

Aweeeeee!!! Congrats guys!!! Enjoy him... he will grow up WAY faster than you can imagine!

Dear Father, protect this precious family. Guide them in their parenting journey. Grace them w/ your mercies. Bless them with a new understanding of your love as our Heavenly Father & grow them into an even deeper walk w/ you. And may they get some rest. :) In Your Name, Amen.