Team Park doesn't have many weeks like this one. I sat down this evening and mapped it out on my cute Erin Condren weekly calendar. I love Erin Condren organizational things these days. Here's a pic of my project, done by the light of March Madness on the tv. Appropriate.
One paper due.
Comprehensive exam due. You know, so I can graduate.
Three birthday events, one of those being for one of my best buds. I'm looking at you, Taylor.
Three short-term trip team meetings/gatherings.
One fundraiser.
Three meetings with three different folks, all whom I love.
It's Easter!
AND, we close on a house. That we just bought.
Somewhere in here, I have two craft projects ready and waiting for Levi and Mama to do. Because it's Easter!
You can go ahead and pray for us. Please? I've got the joy, as the song goes… I'd just like to have it come Sunday. Here we go!

No comments:
Post a Comment