Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mealtime fun

At this age, I am constantly entertained by my son's facial expressions. Just when I think I've learned them all, a new one appears. Mealtime is especially fun, and depending on what's on the menu, the expressions can range from joy to disdain. 

Out of nowhere, my little firecracker has begun signing "more" when he wants more. I sort of tried to teach him this several months ago with not much luck, but he has now figured out that if I'm serving something he really likes, asking for more in this manner yields 100% results. I'm amazed.

While these pictures might be more entertaining for me to see than the blog world, nonetheless, here is a series I'll call "Avocado and Strawberry Breakfast."










1 comment:

Jenny said...

Ummmm did Levi get a haircut? It looks like he lost 10 pounds since I last saw him. His face looks soooo thin! I don't know how I feel about this.....