I've been remiss in announcing the births of two beautiful babies in the last six weeks!
This little lady was born a few days before her due date. What a gift to her mom, whose own birthday was right around the due date. No one wants to see a due date come and go, but so few babies come on or before, so we celebrate that!
Her parents are some of our favorite people, and our life group leaders, and our spades partners. Taylor brought her into the world with zero medication. One tough cookie, that woman. It's been fun to watch their family expand! You'll recognize Taylor from our amazing Levi photo sessions. This baby girl is going to have one gorgeous portfolio of life.
I had forgotten what it felt like to hold such a teeny little thing!
And this handsome little guy is baby number two for some of our best friends. He was born about a week and a half ago.
Ashley has been my trailblazer in the world of children, and I've been continually thankful that her daughter came a few months ahead of our little dude, so I could watch and learn. She's a natural at being a mom, and she's one that lots of people go to for advice. And now that there are TWO, I know that her wisdom (and patience!) is multiplying quickly.
Here is big sister getting to meet her little brother - so sweet!
We love you all so much and CELEBRATE this new life!



No comments:
Post a Comment