I realize I am a few days late in posting about our weekend, but what a fun weekend it was! Gib's siblings and mom came to visit, and my parents came for Mother's Day and Levi's baby dedication. I am so fortunate to see my parents more often than Gib sees his, but now that his parents are relocating back to Kansas from Colorado, we hope to get to visit with them in person more frequently. Levi was full of smiles with his Aunt Kim, Uncle Brian and Grandma:

Aunt Kim bought this onesie, so we thought it appropriate for Levi to wear it! So cute.


We are so blessed to both have such great moms. It was wonderful to see them both this Mother's Day. I know neither of us tell our mom often enough just how special they are, so I'm glad to have a holiday just for them. Moms, we love you so much! You are amazing!
Even though I see my parents regularly, it's still a treat each time they come down. My mom continues to visit weekly, which is a huge blessing. She watches Levi while Gib and I go to our EQUIP class, and also gives me a chance to run errands during the afternoons. She's definitely helped me keep my sanity during these first few months! THANK YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment